Friday, November 04, 2005

Quick intro

Oftentimes as I am recounting one of our daily "adventures", I am told "You should write a book!".

So here it is. Not a book, exactly, but at least a starting point. Someplace to start collecting all my tales. A place to get some feedback on this insane vision I call my life.

Really, it's all good.

I'm a mom to 3 - H (girl) will be 5 in January, A (girl) will be 3 in January, and S (boy) was born at the end of August (10 weeks old today). I'm also a home daycare provider to 3-4 more children at any given time. Currently I have a 13mo girl, an 18mo boy, and a 4yo boy. I also have a 2.5yo girl who comes occasionally.

To add to the chaos, we also have three Labradors (one in each color!) and three cats... including an insane 6mo kitten.

Forgive me if I skip around a bit, at least initially. I've got things I need to record for memory that are old old old, and still others that are brand-spanking "just happened last night" new.

And remember, it's okay to laugh. Always!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home