Thursday, February 09, 2006

Pop goes the boobie

I have a pump. Well, actually I have two pumps, but the one I am referring to today is my Avent Isis. I love this pump dearly. It works extremely well for me, is easy to clean up, quiet, and very transportable. Given that I'm generally only pumping for comfort sake, it's the one most often used these days.

So the other day I'm sitting here pumping when there is suddenly a loud POP from my chest area. Poor dh - his eyes pretty much bugged out of his head as he frantically scanned my exposed boob and finally managed to gasp, "What the heck was that?".

I was dying with laughter. You see, occasionally my Avent pump works a little TOO well and creates more of a vacuum that it can handle. And when that happens, the little white valve pops off. It doesn't normally make such a huge popping noise, but I have experienced it several times before. So I explained that as best I could to dh.

Poor guy thought I'd finally sucked my nipple off and that was the end.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is funny, I have seen the same exact thing happen with my Isis. We just have somereal womanly boobies eay? Gotta love dem boobies!

13 February, 2006 12:53  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

this page scores very high in Google for the term "boobie pop out"..... funny.

20 August, 2008 13:37  

Post a Comment

<< Home