Monday, April 10, 2006

Boobs, plain & simple

So last night I'm taking a bath with all 3 kids. It started out with just myself and baby S, but before I knew it, I had two little naked girls dancing around asking to get in "Mummy's swimming pool, please!!".

In they get, and H asks if I can stand S up. I do so, and I'm tickling him, asking if he's got man boobs.

H grabs her own flat chest and informs me, "I have MOM boobs!". (No honey, yours aren't anywhere close to momboobs at the moment. Give it 3 breastfed kids and we'll talk)

A stands up, throws her arms in the air, and tells us, "I have TEN boobs!". (Oh really... is there something I should know??)

I swear I will not survive childhood at this rate.

1 Comments:

Blogger pithydithy said...

10, huh? That's quite an accomplishment, LOL.

12 April, 2006 20:05  

Post a Comment

<< Home