Monday, April 10, 2006

so the neighbors have been talking.....

We moved about a month ago. Shortly after we moved in, a few of the neighbors dropped by to introduce themselves and invite us to various things.... like Bunko. The lady doing Bunko called last night to make sure I was still planning on coming. Our conversation went something like this:
H - So, do you work during the day?
Me - Yes, I have a home daycare and I keep 3-4 kids as well as mine.
H- Oh, that explains it then!!
Me - Explains what? The screaming?
H - NO! We were all thinking you had triplets!!

OMG! Me, with triplets? Uhhh.... thanks but no!! What really had me laughing about that is the three kids she was referring to have a difference of 21mos in age!! A is 1/13/03, R is 4/16/04, and L is 9/9/04.... but they are all pretty close to the same size. I'm a little afraid of what will happen when S starts walking as he's NOT that much smaller than them right now. Will they think I've got quads?? (haha... NO. Cuz I told her I DON'T have multiples!)

Good to know the neighbors are talking about us! :)

2 Comments:

Blogger Jen said...

LOL! You know people probably think this all the time...remember the time at Red Robin with the whole gang and you big pregnant with Sutton and the hostess asking me whose were whose?! You are so good, taking it all in stride...letting them think whatever they want and getting a good laugh about it!

Bunco is fun! I look so forward to my monthly fix! :)

10 April, 2006 08:35  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay! I am so glad you checked in. I have been worried about you and my damn computer crashed meaning everything went with it. Address included. Please be kind enough to email you new address please. And we must see some updated pictures.

15 April, 2006 09:17  

Post a Comment

<< Home