Thursday, March 27, 2008

it's like a scene from a bad, bad movie......

I thought potty training was a good idea.

I thought I was blessed with a genius child.

I thought having him use the toilet would be easier than this! :)

Despite S training in record time, and despite him being really an angel of a kid when it comes to the toilet, there are things he needs to work on.

Like not finding the need to remove everything but his t-shirt in order to use the toilet.

And not running around starkers in the back yard.

But mostly, there's just something really uncool about sitting on your mom's lap and pulling down your undies to show your mom that "LOOK, IT'S REALLY BIG!!!" and standing at attention.

Even if you are only two, and it's terribly funny to your mom.

2 Comments:

Blogger Gayle said...

I'm so glad you had a boy!

28 March, 2008 11:12  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am glad you had a boy too. Now I can have the joy of laughing at you like you did me. Wait until he shuts in something and you have to take him to the dr. You will be wishing for the potty training days.

28 March, 2008 22:18  

Post a Comment

<< Home