Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Babyhead - the trauma of it all

Mornings like today are the ones I live for. They are also the ones that make me pull my hair out. Fortunately, I usually find them funnier than aggravating....

A called her sister a "babyhead". And it all started. I know, I know, I totally understand - I mean, how much worse does it get than being called a babyhead? Much shrieking ensued (and yes, I will admit, acting LIKE a babyhead), with H yelling that A called her a babyhead and A insisting that she only did it BECAUSE H was BEING a babyhead (score one for A).

This went on for a few minutes while I pretended to be deaf and sipped my coffee.

S finally settled it for us though. He and his buddies had been watching Noggin and he decided to change the words from a song to be something more suitable.... so he came through singing,

"Where oh where oh where is babyhead?
Where oh where oh where is babyhead?
Where oh where oh where is babyhead?
Oh that's the babyhead THERE"

And his little finger jabbed out and pointed directly at the now screaming H. Which threw her into convulsive fits of screaming "I am NOT A BABYHEAD!!!" when in fact she very much WAS a babyhead.

But I digress.

And I admit I had a hard time not bursting out laughing. Cuz they were, after all, very much correct.

1 Comments:

Blogger Cori said...

Oh boy, don't you just love mornings like that. *lol*

30 October, 2008 10:03  

Post a Comment

<< Home