Saturday, June 13, 2009

Call me Hef!

S (3yrs) comes running through to where I am sitting last night, wearing only a shirt and a purple bucket on his head.

He stops about 6" short of me, pushes the bucket up so he can glare out from underneath the rim, and informs me, "I'm not S anymore. Call me Hef!"

I laugh - cuz seriously, a half naked 3-yo Hef? hahahahahaha I look at his dad and say "Did he just tell me to call him Hef, or have I been drinking again?"

R looks at me like I'm crazy and asks S what he said.

"HEF!", he yells. "CALL ME HEF!! NOT S, NOT KEVIN, NOT HEAVEN - HEF!!!! HEF!!!"

He pulls the bucket back down over his head and burns out of the room, bare bottom hanging out from below his shirt.

I need to stop watching TV when he's awake.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home