Monday, April 17, 2006

She KILLS me

Today H brought home a picture she drew at school. It was a picture of her family.

I was drawn in red with an extremely long body with very short arms & legs. Her father was drawn in blue and looked remarkably similar except for his hair... and I seem to be taller than him.

H and A were black stick figures. None of us had any fingers or toes.

At the bottom of the page was a purple baby, S. He was VERY detailed. Three fingers on each chubby arm, two toes on each chubby legs... even wearing a diaper. I noticed he also had big fat purple tears flying off his head, so I asked her "Why is S crying?".

With all the open honesty of a five year old, she told me.

"Because he wants milk. From your boobies. Only I didn't draw you any."

Now tell me, just how am I supposed to keep a straight face to that???

4 Comments:

Blogger onegreyhorse said...

Oh you have to love the things kids say!! Last week my sister picked up my niece, who is 3, from gymnastics and told her she did a great job. My niece followed it up with "Thanks mom, I cheated!" My sister was mortified but oh how funny it was....

17 April, 2006 14:34  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That was stinking hilarious! I knew that was coming. Give that poor purple teared baby some milk already Mom!

17 April, 2006 17:58  
Blogger Stina said...

Oh, man! That is SO funny!! I love the logic that kids use :). Thanks for the boost today- I know it's stupid to let someone else make you feel bad, but I really appreciate the boost anyway :). TTYL-Kristina

17 April, 2006 19:23  
Blogger pithydithy said...

i laughed my ass off at that one. And decided that know that I know how it works, I'm going to draw myself some bigger ones.

18 April, 2006 16:52  

Post a Comment

<< Home