Friday, August 04, 2006

My son... the cannibal

Not quite 2yo L ( a daycare child) was very busy in the "house" corner of my daycare room this morning. She had a baby in the swing, a baby in the stroller, one tucked under her arm, and was busy "cooking" and handing plastic food to 11mo S... who would take it and chuck it behind him. (nothing like serving the man already, huh?)

After she'd given him pretty much all the plastic food, she stopped, looked at him, and proceeded to put one of the baby dolls in the "oven"... cook it.... and then handed that to my ds to "eat".

My son... the cannibal.

I love kids. They are so damn funny sometimes, and they have no idea just how hilarious they are.

2 Comments:

Blogger LisserB said...

I wonder if one day she is going to remember that she did that and have horrible regrets of cooking an inanimate baby? LOL.

Sounds like the kids sure do provide a ton of entertainment. :)

04 August, 2006 23:12  
Blogger pithydithy said...

You have, yet again, cracked me up!

05 August, 2006 14:02  

Post a Comment

<< Home