Monday, July 17, 2006

You know you're a mom when....

You find yourself going to the fridge for a 3rd strawberry to make sure the guinea pigs each have the same number of strawberry pieces and you won't have to break up a fight..... or listen to guinea pig squeaks of "But Mom, she has more!".

I seriously did this. I had two berries and cut each into four, then realized eight did not divide evenly by 3. So NATURALLY I had to get one more. Wouldn't want anyone shortchanged, ya know.

I did manage to NOT sit there and make sure they were shared equally, however...

**sigh**

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh yes, I do that with my dogs as well. My Bree is on a special diet where I have to cook for her. I always worry that the little younger one will feel left out and save some for her as well.

19 July, 2006 09:44  
Blogger Jen said...

And here I thought you weren't all worried about everything being even...it's just as bad with the animals! LOL!

21 July, 2006 09:32  

Post a Comment

<< Home