Thursday, May 25, 2006

Ummm.... thanks, honey.... I think

I sent the kids out to play this morning while it was still cool (only 80F... hahaha) and took the opportunity to start in on some of the housework.

As I was folding laundry, H came flying in and held out a flower (clover head) to me. She proudly exclaimed, "Look Mom, I brought you a flower!".

I smiled and thanked her for my beautiful flower and asked her if she could put it in some water for me.

"Sure," she told me. "It's for your funeral. Cuz you're dead".

Nice kid.

3 Comments:

Blogger Stina said...

I can't wait until Lochlan talks!!! Since trouble making runs along the male line in my hubby's family I'm sure to get some doozies!!!

25 May, 2006 21:35  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gosh that is nice, I think. :)

26 May, 2006 14:11  
Blogger Jen said...

OMG! Kids are crazy! They can be so sweet and so crazy all at the same time!

28 May, 2006 21:57  

Post a Comment

<< Home