Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Kissing Sylvester

Yesterday I had kids out sick, so I figured I'd be brave and grocery shop in the afternoon. I still had one daycare kid, plus my three, but I didn't think it would be too bad. And it wasn't. For the most part.

I was wearing a purple t-shirt with Sylvester (the cat) on it that says "Theattle". I absolutely love that shirt - and it shows. And the younger kids adore the shirt, presumably because it's a black & white cat.

Anyways, as we're walking through the hallowed aisles of WalMart, amid the Monday afternoon geriatric crowd, the kids are..... well.... being kids. Driving me nuts. So as I'm walking along, pushing the cart with S in the seat, I say to them "Who are you kids and why are you following me??"

At just that moment, S spies Sylvester, reaches out and grabs a boob in either hand, and pulls his face squarely between my boobs to give Sylvester a big ole kiss. I think.

The poor little old lady who'd turned in horror to see the motherless children following me looked even more shocked.

I just patted his head, smiled at her, and said, "He's definitely all boy".

3 Comments:

Blogger Jen said...

LMAO!! You know you crack me up don't you?!

26 April, 2006 13:19  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How adorable!

28 April, 2006 07:23  
Blogger Stina said...

Well, thanks for the offer to cure my phobia with your dog... however it's the super friendly dogs that scare the crap out of me!!! I much prefer the dogs that sit out of the way and ignore me :).

As for the Flames... well, they're out :(... So now I'm cheering for the Oilers (which is diffcult- but my choices are Edmonton or Ottawa and I have to be loyal to my province right!?!?!!!)

Have a great weekend! TTYL

05 May, 2006 22:04  

Post a Comment

<< Home