Saturday, July 01, 2006

"What the hell was that?"

That is what came out of my 5yo's mouth yesterday as she stepped on something in the kitchen.

After biting my lip so as not to laugh out loud, I reminded her that we do not use words like that.

She looked me straight in the eye and said "But YOU do, Mom..."

Busted.... by a 5yo. :)

(for the record, just so you all don't think I'm a horrible person who lets their child have a potty mouth all the time, I DID tell her there are some things that are okay for mommies and daddies to say, but not children. And I also made a mental note to myself to wash my potty mouth out. :) )

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't worry we have had some slip ups with Bryce too!

01 July, 2006 16:39  
Blogger Jen said...

LOL! I have to have laugh because it reminds me of the time that Jonathan was on the dumb@$$ kick!

05 July, 2006 10:04  
Blogger onegreyhorse said...

LOL I love it... the other day my niece, who is 3, was in the bathroom and I heard her exclaim "I can't get this damn bathing suit off!" Oh it was great, so hard not to laugh...

09 July, 2006 15:04  

Post a Comment

<< Home