Friday, July 21, 2006

The things kids say....

I have an in-home daycare. Parents often send their children sick but try to blame it on teething. Apparently everything from bruises to green snot is caused by teething. So it's kind of become a running joke in our household - every sniffle, ache, pain, or pull is due to teething.

Anyways, this morning, A was sick with a touch of a tummy bug. She kinda took it easy all morning, but was acting normally before long.

Early this afternoon I knew she was back to herself. She came through and said,

"Mom, I'm sick. I need medicine. I must be teething".

It's pretty bad when even my 3yo is cracking jokes about teething.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok, so you're not the only one who thinks people blame every sickness on teething. With Jenna's first teeth, I expected the worst just hearing of stories!

24 July, 2006 22:04  

Post a Comment

<< Home