Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Apparently, I'm getting old.

No, it wasn't the slowly appearing wrinkles that gave it away. Or the kids saying "Wow, Mommy, you're really old!!"

It was last night in WalMart, when I found myself perusing the dish gloves to actually USE for washing dishes.

I used to laugh at my mom for wearing those pretty yellow Playtex gloves. Matter of fact, I laughed at her less than a year ago when she bought 2 pair to use here.

Yet last week, I found myself scrounging under the sink, looking for her gloves. Which, I might add, were a little on the snug side.

So I took the plunge. And bought a pretty pink pair of Playtex "Living" gloves. $1.94, plus tax.

And my hands haven't been happier.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mama Teaching 3 said...

I have used them since I have been married. My hands freak out in soapy water. :)

09 February, 2007 17:05  

Post a Comment

<< Home