Saturday, October 14, 2006

Bragging Momma Ahead

See this face? It will soon be gracing the walls of 81 WalMart Portrait Studios across the US and Canada.


The lady who does our photos (and has done them since H was a baby) asked if she could enter this in their marketing contest. She's used photos of the kids before, so I said sure.... and she called yesterday absolutely beside herself to tell me her photo won!!

I am thrilled to death - mostly for her, she's always done such a great job for us - but also because I think it will be kinda fun to see him up there in 16x20. Hopefully the WalMart close to us will be one of the ones who uses his photo, but time will tell, I'm sure!

S, however, seems rather unenthused by the whole thing.... go figure!

In other news, I have plenty of funny stuff to share but no time to sit down and do it. And this week's not looking too promising as it's Fall Break and I have not only my new high-maintenance daycare kid but also a former daycare kid I like to refer to as Demonspawn. So perhaps in the near future I will have a moment to get back to life as a blogger, and share some of the finer moments in my life with you all... such as the never-ending stream of knock knock jokes I hear these days... **sigh**

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What an AWESOME looking kid!!! :)

16 October, 2006 08:06  
Blogger LisserB said...

That is a great picture! I'll let you know if it shows up in Calgary.

21 October, 2006 01:28  
Blogger Stina said...

Yay, S!!! That picture is adorable, I can see why Walmart would want it everywhere :).

How's he doing, anyway? TTYL

21 October, 2006 10:42  

Post a Comment

<< Home