Sunday, October 01, 2006

Mom has boobs and Dad doesn't need hair

Overheard in the kitchen the other day:

"Mom has boobs. And you don't need to draw hair on Daddy".

I wondered (briefly) if I should be concerned. I mean, sure, I have boobs, but Daddy most certainly had hair. Grandpa is the one who grew taller than his hairline, not Daddy!!

But I sure did enjoy the family pictures the girls drew. After all, I appear to be about 7 feet tall and weigh nothing. I have no hips... I'm just a stick figure... with enormous boobs.

Looking at it in hindsight though, I guess it's better than when H drew the pic of S crying because he was hungry and I had no boobs!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What did we laugh at before we had kids? BTW, this is the daddy who doesn't need hair! :)

02 October, 2006 07:45  
Blogger tracey.becker1@gmail.com said...

LOL!! That's a stitch. Lovin it.

02 October, 2006 21:01  
Blogger Mama Teaching 3 said...

LOL! Oh that was good...very good!

05 October, 2006 15:01  

Post a Comment

<< Home