Tuesday, August 15, 2006

The dog days of summer....

Today was a relatively cool 90F, so I sent the children out to play after lunch. I stayed inside with the glass door open and the screen door closed so that I could clean up. I could hear them out there, happy giggles, discussions on what color chalk to use.....

When I finished up and went out to see what they are doing, what do I find....

But 2yo R on all four, hunched over the dogs' water dish, lapping like crazy!!

I laughed and asked if he was thirsty. He lifted his dripping wet face out of the bowl, grinned, and shook his head NO as he ran off to play some more...

At least it was clean water... and I suppose that's better than drinking out of the toilet like the dogs like to.... :)

2 Comments:

Blogger tracey.becker1@gmail.com said...

Ewww!!!! But you're right: it could have been soooo much worse. And WHERE was your camera?

17 August, 2006 21:24  
Blogger Jen said...

GROSS! There is never a dull day at your house is there?! LOL!

20 August, 2006 21:02  

Post a Comment

<< Home