Friday, September 01, 2006

I wonder if I should be concerned.....

A (3.5yrs) just came hopping down the stairs and asked, "Do you wanna know what's in my lunchbox?".

"Sure" I said, somewhat foolishly. After all, I should know better by now.

So what does she tell me?

"BOOBIES!"

And laughs the fiendish laugh only A can laugh. She is a total cutie, but an absolute stinker with a demonic streak in her.

She carries on. "You want to see what's in my lunchbox?".

Naturally, my curiosity has been piqued. I mean, she insisted on packing HER snack when we packed H's this morning, and I know what was in there then. Two chocolate chip cookies and a small package of fruit gummies.

She opens her ladybug pack, rips out two FRUITIES and sticks them on her shirt, right where her nipples are.

"SEE MOM? BOOBIES!"

And she laughs that crazy woman laugh again that makes me wonder if this child is sane. But I digress. I know she's not. :) And I love her even more for it.