Monday, October 23, 2006

Taking his life in his hands

Mondays is Weight Watchers day. Which means I eat as little as possible during the day until I go to weigh in at the meeting. After all, if I put it in my mouth, they'll just weigh it later on, right?

I usually get through the day by bribing myself with a treat of some sort. Today's reward? One half of the chocolate iced vanilla skeleton cupcake that I made yesterday. I wanted to try a new recipe, so I baked a dozen. They were good. Really good. And they taunted me ALL DAY. So when the kids asked if they could have cupcakes for snack this afternoon, I readily agreed.

Everyone had one except S, who only got one half of one. And the other half sat there taunting me. I couldn't wait for the meeting so I could come home and eat it.

Enter R. Who spied my half cupcake sitting there and began to cram it in his mouth.

Unfortunately for him, I walked in just then and caught him.

"You better not be eating my half a cupcake!" I told him.

He looked at me guiltily (is that even a word?), uttering some nonsense about not seeing my name on it.

My name? MY NAME? It's freaking WEIGHT WATCHERS DAY, and he wants to argue about my NAME on a cupcake? Seriously folks, that's like playing Russian roulette with a fully loaded gun. Cuz I'm HUNGRY, dammit, and you're eating my cupcake.

So I ended up with exactly one half bite of cupcake, but do you think I'm going to share the "Weight Watchers GIANT Cookie Ice Cream Bars" with him? NO way!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Stina said...

Shame on R!!! He should know better... I've got my hubby well trained when it comes to my M&Ms- he doesn't touch them without checking first!!

My WW is not going to great- between a cold, back to work insanity and all that the diet has fallen by the wayside. Next week... I hope! TTYL

24 October, 2006 13:46  

Post a Comment

<< Home