Tuesday, February 06, 2007

At least she didn't eat it.

H asked me to come upstairs and help her get the pc running again. When I sat down, I glanced at the wall directly beside me, mere inches from my face.

Plastered to the wall right at eye level were several large, dried boogers. Nothing like gross to start off the day.

So when I asked H why on earth she wiped her boogers on the wall, she shrugged and gave the infamous "I dunno!" answer. I wasn't exactly thrilled, so I made her clean them off.

She had a few issues with that. Said she couldn't get all the boogers off, so I told her to keep working at it.

Maybe now she'll take me seriously when I tell her to go in the bathroom and use a kleenex... and to wash her hands afterwards.

1 Comments:

Blogger LisserB said...

Since I read Kristina's comments, I'll answer for her. Yes, Chaylyn was with Lochlan in the last picture. I didn't realize you knew who she was! Do you read my blog?

Your cakes are awesome btw!

Melissa

08 February, 2007 23:04  

Post a Comment

<< Home