Friday, February 09, 2007

No more poop jokes!

We've been getting on to the girls lately about the poop jokes. Their answer to everything is "Poop!" and they laugh like crazy, and it's getting old fast.

So this morning, S gets up and I change his diaper... which is poopy. I'm talking to him, telling him "Say POOP! Poop! Poop!" and he's laughing.

I should have known better.

Mere seconds later, 31 lbs of tyrannical fury appears in the doorway, wild hair flying everywhere, and announces,

"NO MORE POOP JOKES, MOM!!"

I should have known better.

2 Comments:

Blogger Mama Teaching 3 said...

LOL!!!!

09 February, 2007 17:03  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay I could have wrote those last two entries. Our girls are so similiar. The poop, the boogers, oh my! YUM!

10 February, 2007 10:51  

Post a Comment

<< Home