Thursday, March 08, 2007

Boy Genius... apparently

S is 18 months old. At his 18mo checkup, the pediatrician asked if he was putting two words together yet.

"Not really," I told her. "I mean, he's said Bye Mommy, but he's repeating, not doing it of his own accord".

She wasn't concerned. And neither was I.

However, a week and a half later, I am pleased to announce that the S-man is indeed putting two words together.

What two words, you ask?

"Big" and "boobie".

His father is so proud. His mother is thinking it's time to wean!

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger JMB said...

Why is it that the Dads find this so damn amusing? Yeah, might be time to wean....

09 March, 2007 13:07  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cracking up Kenna. He is a boy and knows what he likes. ;)

11 March, 2007 19:42  
Blogger MB said...

hahahahahaha. I love that kid. Don't know how I missed this post.

29 March, 2007 07:59  

Post a Comment

<< Home