Sunday, July 15, 2007

Dat shit.

**from June 21st.....**

This afternoon, I was changing the baby's diaper. This, of course, is an event that involves every single child standing there, watching and commenting.

They were making typical comments like "C pooped!" or "C is stinky! Eeew!" and then laughing. And they were right - he had pooped, and he was stinky.

So you can imagine how proud I was (not!) when S (22mos) walked up, looked at me wiping up poop, and calmly informed all of us "Dat shit".

My poor mother had to go outside because she about killed herself trying to to laugh.

4 Comments:

Blogger MB said...

That is some funny shit!

16 July, 2007 16:42  
Blogger JMB said...

OMG...I just don't have the words...

17 July, 2007 11:53  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHA!!!

20 July, 2007 17:52  
Blogger Jen said...

I'm sitting here lmao!!!! I need to come here more often!! ;)

25 July, 2007 23:06  

Post a Comment

<< Home