Tuesday, August 07, 2007

IMPOTENT POWER!!!

I love this kid. She's forever cracking me up with the way she says things. Like her "empty3 player" instead of MP3 player.

Today was classic.

I picked the girls up from gymnastics. They were doing their usual "I'm better than you are" back & forth over running speed.

H says she has 10 times power.

A says she has 100 times power.

H says she has 1000 times power.

A says she has 2000 times power.

H says she has 300,000 times power.

At this point, I'm helping A do up her seatbelt, so I whisper to her, "Tell her you have infinite power!!".

A gleefully announces at the top of her little lungs,
"I HAVE IMPOTENT POWER!!!!"
When I quit laughing, I did correct her. I didn't explain though. :)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hahahaha!!! That kid is gonna be a friggin' comedian!!

07 August, 2007 18:59  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love what kids say, too. Since we are remodeling our house, we have spent a lot of time at Home Depot. When we pulled into the parking lot, for the third time that week, Jenna says, "Is this Homeless Depot?" She calls it Homeless Depot every single time - we never correct her because it's just too dang funny.

14 August, 2007 08:22  
Blogger pithydithy said...

Ack, that is hilarious!!!!! Impotent power! Tee hee. I'll be muttering that one all night. It would be a great super hero name. And the symbol would be so obvious....

15 August, 2007 20:12  

Post a Comment

<< Home